May 22, 2016

You Carry My Heart

All my life I have not found what I couldn't resist or what I couldn't turn down. I would walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can't walk away from you. I can’t even try and force myself to. Because no matter how I deny it within, it’s love... Undeniably there is “spark” in between the throbbing of my heart, when I see you, when I hear your name or even with just a mere thought of you. Stepping on that “spark” I know will blow me away. Love will blow me away. But, the fact that I can’t walk away from you, maybe you’re worth it. You are simply irresistible. To walk away from you is like committing an original sin. I’d be murdering my own heart then and the worst thing is seeing it die without giving a good fight. I want to be fair to you, to myself and to love, in all honesty, all cards laid down, no ifs, no buts, in black and white, just you and me. I wouldn’t mind my heart falling and breaking for you, because “I love you…” If all your life you see me, touched by my presence, making you smile, making you wonder why you never see me walk away…ever…all these years…through all the laughter, through all the tears,  it’s because I know no other way than stay in love with you. I cannot turn my back, walk away from the very reason of my existence because alll that I am is consumed by you. Every fiber of my being is wrapped around your heart. You cannot take me away from you, because you carry my heart, with you.

1 comment:

  1. it's been a long, long, forever...lol..sorry for being inactive. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete