May 22, 2016

Superhighway

My mind is your superhighway. I see you crossing back and forth, every night, every day, but I don’t mind. Because in silence, my heart cracks a smile just watching you and tears rolling down my face becomes precious knowing all these years, it always felt like the first time when I fell for you. How can you pass by along this endless highway without recognizing me? How can you not look back when my feet are rushing to touch you one more time to remind you that I have never been anywhere but here, by your side, around you? Love is crazy indeed when I mind loving you and you don’t? But how will I know when you dare not look at me. Not a glance. Not a peep. Because it’s a superhighway? People are rushing, not minding? But my mind does. I will be just where you are. You can step on me. Brush your shoulder against mine. You can do whatever you want to. You are always welcome to come and go whatever pleases you. After all, this super highway is yours. I just hope before you drop at the next station, you carry my heart and never leave me again because "I love you." You had my heart sworn I'm going to love you for the rest of my life. Between then and now, this love just keeps getting better with time and my heart has never felt so proud knowing it has kept its promise to stay faithful and in love with you. And by the time I'd see you again, you don't have to ask me if it's true. You just have to believe all these years there's no one else but "you".

No comments:

Post a Comment