May 22, 2016

Is Forever Enough?

I used to write love letters, not for the one I love but for the ones they love. I used to scribble down my thoughts, my longings, my love for you, but a hand would grab it, declare their love to the world and win somebody else’s heart. Yes, right before my eyes, I saw their dreams coming true, so I thought, what if I have done the same thing for you, will you fall in love with me, too? But I am only good in writing and bad at finding the courage to say the words. But then if you could spend just a minute with me, look me in the eye, straight to my heart, then there’s no reason why I should not bare my soul to you when you know for a fact that “I Love You”. But even when I don’t say a single word, I know you need not be told. Because you know that even in silence I would speak of your name. And even when you are not here, I know that somewhere, you’re listening. So what else would I say when all I ever want is to feel your heart against mine, close our eyes, and seal everything in a kiss? And if a minute wouldn’t be enough, will forever be too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment